[development] Modules page rework

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Sat Jul 29 16:00:56 UTC 2006

looks like a big improvement to me. if you are into experimenting, i would
try this out with just a table and no fieldsets. use subtabs for things like
'contrib', 'installed'. the default should show lots of modules i would
think, like today.

>  * I don't like the "required modules" section. It doesn't seem

yeah, i think this can go.

>  * The version number is irrelevant and useless for a huge number

um, version is one of the main benefits of this. i like being able to look
at my installed modules and then http://drupal.org/project/Modules and see
if i am up to date.

i'm all for metadata and ini format. jjeff is over here asking for icons for
  modules. even a tiny icon and a big icon. i reckon those would be metadata
fields.

personally, i think i like alpha by package first.

as for 'drupal core', i think you want to follow the lead of the installer.
i think even the word 'drupal' is a variable pointing to the name of the
install profile.