[development] Modules page rework

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 17:14:18 UTC 2006

On 29 Jul 2006, at 18:00, Moshe Weitzman wrote:
> looks like a big improvement to me. if you are into experimenting,
> i would try this out with just a table and no fieldsets. use
> subtabs for things like 'contrib', 'installed'. the default should
> show lots of modules i would think, like today.

Here is WordPress' forthcoming plugin manager:

   http://www.brokenkode.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/Plugins.jpg

My first impression is that it a lot easier to the eye than Earl's
proposal.

  - The module names are links that take you to the corresponding
settings page.
  - They are not using checkboxes but buttons.