[development] Move multiple theme per site support to contrib module

Adrian Simmons adrinux at perlucida.com
Fri Jun 9 16:04:46 UTC 2006

Bèr Kessels wrote:
> Adrian S can still develop / test
> his themes, but should use a (new, yet to be coded) feature in
> themedev.module.
That's the second time in the last few weeks I've seen you suggest new
features for themedev ;)

So note that I've essentially finished developing themedev. Recently I've
found Xyle Scope and Firebug have eradicated the need to use themedev. So
unless someone else adopts it there won't be any development beyond the
current 4.7 version.

But really multi-themes are more than just a theme development feature.

--
Adrian Simmons (aka adrinux) <http://adrinux.perlucida.com>
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at perlucida.com>