[development] How about changing localization to language? Or ...

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 17:16:50 UTC 2006

Hi,
During my translation of druapl, I noticed the use of the word 'localization'
in a place where the word 'language' could fit quite perfect (Needless to say
the former is harder to translate ;)).

I could be wrong in case drupal developers want to expand the locale module in
the future to include other localization support like other calendars for
example.

What do you think about this change, please?

--
Munzir Taha