[development] Updated scratch.drupal.org

Dave Cohen drupal at dave-cohen.com
Sat Mar 25 18:56:25 UTC 2006

I tried to classify my module <http://scratch.drupal.org/node/53738>.

I get an error message:
You have to specify a valid CVS directory.

In the edit form on drupal.org, I am presented with a fieldset called "CVS
integration" where I can specify a repository and cvs directory.  On
scratch.drupal.org, however, these options do not appear on the form.  They
appear to be required, however.  I can't classify my module until this is
fixed.

-Dave