[development] SoC - ImageMagick integration for Drupal

mark burdett mark at goodstorm.com
Tue May 2 22:42:18 UTC 2006

Magickwand is by the same third party bringing you the binary. The
only requirement to install the php extension is a recent version of
imagemagick.

>From point of view of an object-oriented php developer, magickwand is
pretty clean and saves time if you need to fully exercise imagemagick
capabilities, handle errors, etc.  see docs re-posted at
https://dev.goodstorm.com/magickwand/

Would be nice to support both the binary and php extension.

--mark

--
mark burdett
mark at goodstorm.com