[development] Time to remove poll module from core

Jeff Eaton jeff at viapositiva.net
Wed May 3 04:03:18 UTC 2006

Just a quick note of clarification -- I wasn't trying to imply that core
should be SO stripped down tat we have NO modules. What I meant to ask
was, 'What criteria make one module core-worthy but not another?'

I think a much-streamlined core, with a secondary package of 'community
tools,' or perhaps a 'Classic Drupal' module pack, would be a great
step. But I've said that before. :)

-Jeff