[development] Time to remove poll module from core

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Wed May 3 21:13:09 UTC 2006

It can be done the CCK way which Jonathan Chaffer (JonBob) outlined above.

Another way is just the "regular" way, where the new blog module would display
new form elements on any (or admin selectable) node types, and store its data
in a poll table, perhaps backward compatible with the existing poll table.