[development] Freezing the Drupal API

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Tue May 16 13:27:38 UTC 2006

On 5/15/06, Bèr Kessels <ber at webschuur.com> wrote:
> Op dinsdag 16 mei 2006 03:01, schreef Greg Knaddison - GVS:
> > Bèr often talks about his Sympal fork.
>
> It is not meant to be a fork, nor do I recall ever calling the two words in
> one sentence :)

Hi,

Just to be clear, you have a bad edit in the quoting in your email.
Richard said Sympal was a fork.  I replied that it wasn't.

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com