[development] when we run out of characters

Rowan Kerr rowan at stasis.org
Thu May 18 16:32:50 UTC 2006

Derek Wright wrote:
> it'd still be ugly and hard to read in the code,
> and i don't mind us optimizing for the developers, too (see dries's
> comments about making/keeping drupal easy to develop for).

It will be actually easier to develop because you don't have to wrack
your brain about how to name your functions in "super magic" module, we
just provide rules about only allowing alphanumeric in module names.

The modules directory will also look cleaner without underscores :)

I can't believe something this simple is taking so much debate.. Someone
just pull the trigger! haha

-Rowan