[infrastructure] Re: [development] Drupal 4.5 unsupported

blogdiva at culturekitchen.com blogdiva at culturekitchen.com
Tue May 30 07:15:30 UTC 2006

On  30.May.2006, at 02:02, Jonathan Lambert wrote:

> But, I disagree with you about the severity of the problem of
> unsupported older versions.

I just want to make the observation that you are confusing support of
Drupal the product with suppport of users. They are not one and the
same.

As I said before, Drupal developers can choose not to work on old
code. The issue is how to make it easy and cost-efficient for users
to upgrade and ride the wave of innovation.

Cheers,
liza