[development] opinions needed

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Mon Nov 27 19:45:16 UTC 2006

> say he's overworked himself a little bit and hasn't gotten to work on anything
> fun for a little bit because he really wants to get this release out.

The problem is much rather that I feel sometimes the road blocked by some.

When this release is out but only then I would like to have a conversation of what's critical and what's not. I have a clear picture in my mind about this but obviously others have other ideas. This discrepancy ticked me off.

But now I am happy and work on Drupal 6. I have so much to do that I better start early :) I already have most of what I call myself menu phase 1 ready (there will be three main phases), I have the hook registry worked out, which forms somewhat the base of all that's new.

Regards

NK