[development] Logging of IRC Channels?

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Mon Oct 9 13:27:42 UTC 2006

> take out a link that the person didn't want out.

FWIW, if /I/ was providing the logs as a /historical archive/, then no,
I wouldn't take out the link, as that would be rewriting history. Were I
to use the logs for, say, searching via Druplicon, then certainly, I
/would/ remove the link because it doesn't impact negatively on
legitimate searches.

> if anything should be done about it. Then all Hell broke loose. LOL

Which is all my fault.

--
Morbus Iff ( relax have a happy meal )