[development] Drupal 5.0 beta 1: status update

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Wed Oct 18 14:28:58 UTC 2006

Hello world,

the current plan is to release a first Drupal 5.0 beta early next
week.  In order to succeed, we need you to help out in the issue
queue as much as possible.  We've quite a few bugs to tackle, some of
which are critical [1].  So, if you could all review (at least) one
or two bugs a day, we'd be able to get a ton of work done.  Your help
is appreciated.

I'll be traveling next week, but Steven Wittens will coordinate the
first Drupal 5.0 beta release.

  [1] http://drupal.org/project/issues?
projects=3060&versions=10195,9902,9842,9753,9728,6487&categories=bug&pri
orities=1&states=1,8,13,14

Thanks,