[development] input formats

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Thu Oct 26 09:16:06 UTC 2006

Op woensdag 25 oktober 2006 22:41, schreef zis:
> let's say we have a site with a forum section and a stories section..
> all members can submit stories and post in the forum.

There are many more cases and valuable additions, so I suggest you build this
as a separate module, If we were to include all "valuable additions" in core
the filter system would grow huuuge :)

 * certain role getc a certain input format.
 * certain user gets a certain input format (settable in your profile
settings)
 * certain node-type gets a certain input, no other choice possible,
 * certain node-type gets a certain input set to default, other available
formats can be chosen instead.

etc.

Bèr
--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | Drupal, Joomla and Ruby on Rails web
development |
| Jabber & Google Talk: ber at jabber.webschuur.com |
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |

Commentaren en feedback op inhoud: