[development] Administration module - looking for a maintainer

David Reed dreed10 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 14:01:25 UTC 2006

Earl Miles and myself coauthored the administration module.  There is a 4.6and
4.7 version.  There have been a number of bug reports opened for both
version.  I am not currently using this in any of my projects and I've been
too busy of late to spend time researching the issues people are having so
I'm asking the dev community, does anyone want to take over ownership of
this module?  It seems like the work that's gone into core for the next
release this module will not need to live past 4.7.  I don't know how many
people are actually using it although I think they may be using it for
CivicSpace.

Any takers??