[development] 5.0 Core Theme Update

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Sun Sep 24 23:45:34 UTC 2006

On 9/24/06, Trae McCombs <traemccombs at gmail.com> wrote:

> If Dries tells me to be quiet about it, then I will.  After all, it's his
> decision in the long run.

It's not usually in Dries' style to tell anyone to be quiet...and not
mine either.

> I am staying on target by making sure that an "ugly" theme doesn't make it
> to be the default theme for Drupal 5.0.

This email thread is about browser compatibility (or was asked to be).
Please start a "zen is still ugly to some parts of the committee"
thread to discuss design. This *may* be better done as a wiki page
with line items with people's names next to them.

i.e.
[Trae] Such and such doesn't look right. Suggest x pixels
[Gerhard] Should include codename and logo for the Unicorn Schnapps Pony

--
Boris Mann
Vancouver 778-896-2747