[development] useability issue : primary links

adrian rossouw adrian at bryght.com
Wed Sep 27 23:31:12 UTC 2006

Can someone explain to me why it is so hard to enable primary links.

In my eyes this is one of the most common things a person does when
they first
set up their site.

The confusion between just enabling primary links, or enabling the
primary links block
and putting it in the header (which completely breaks if the theme ,
like most themes, wasn't built for it).

Also. the 'wrong' way of enabling primary links is the first way you
see to do it.

I'm not even sure I agree with them being disabled by default to
begin with. When they
are enabled, at least they have a link stating 'add primary links here'