[development] Menu system -- call to action! Really!

Doug Green douggreen at douggreenconsulting.com
Sun Apr 15 02:30:30 UTC 2007

So there's not duplication of effort, I just wanted to mention I've done one
of Karoly's requests:  http://drupal.org/node/136386

If I wanted to pitch in on other stuff, where would I start?  Are there
Drupal issues associated with these tasks that I couldn't find?

Doug Green
904-583-3342
www.douggreenconsulting.com

Bringing Ideas to Life with Software Artistry and Invention...
Providing open source software political solutions