[development] #drupal / #drupal-dev split considered harmful

Ashraf Amayreh mistknight at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 00:52:48 UTC 2007

By the way, I don't see a merging of the channels back into #drupal as the
way to go.

I would say that when developers get hardened enough they will seek the
#-dev channel just to see what's cooking in the high altitude drupal
atmosphere. So they'll go there looking for that, rather than throwing
people who can't tell a node from a block in the midst of the formAPI
anarchy :P

AA