[development] channels, continued

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Wed Aug 1 02:54:13 UTC 2007

Hi,

Let me write a bit about motives...

If there would be a healthy discussion on this topic which would further
us, it'd be great.

There is none. Noone has written anything that caused someone else to
change her/his view. What's the point in continuing then sending emails
around? This is not a discussion. So someone needs to make the decision
which will piss some people off. I tried to count the people who will be
pissed off by going this way, and the mental list is, I believe, one
people long. So, I would like to apologize in public to Gerhard. Sorry.

Regards,

Karoly Negyesi