[development] channels

Sean Robertson seanr at ngpsoftware.com
Wed Aug 1 14:41:34 UTC 2007

It's in the topic and/or Druplicon sends them a welcome message when
they join with that info.  The shouldn't have to go to another channel
if they don't need something more specific than basic drupal chat or
support, though.  You can easily do this without making a dead channel.

--
Sean Robertson
Web Developer
seanr at ngpsoftware.com