[development] FAPI's future

Sean Robertson seanr at ngpsoftware.com
Wed Aug 8 14:13:21 UTC 2007

Yeah, I thought so too.  On the view op, get the name of the form and
add it to your list in the database so it can be configured, and then on
the validate op, check it against the flood count or whatever.  The
latest release of the captcha module does this for choosng which forms
to put the captchas on.

Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:

--
Sean Robertson