[development] duplication and input format modules

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Thu Aug 9 05:12:40 UTC 2007

RE: "As to the "voluntary" aspect of this proposal, I have no authority
to make this mandatory."

Really, none of this is mandatory. When it comes to contributing back to
the project, we are all, effectively, volunteers.

If there is another mechanism (in addition to research before starting
to code, communicating with maintainers of similar modules, posting
plans to the dev list, etc) for reducing duplication of effort, great.

If people use it, even better.

Thanks for starting up the group. I'm hitting send, and then subscribing
at g.d.o --

Cheers,

Bill

--