[development] XML Data to Custom Node Import - where to start? Offer to develop?

Eric Hole eric.hole at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 23:38:12 UTC 2007

Chris,

This is probably a long shot in terms of actually making it happen, but I
would take a look at the Date Copy module, specifically the iCal feed
importing.  It lets you copy data from the iCal feed into CCK nodes.  It
would certainly take some work to generalize it for any XML feed, but it
might be possible to use some of the stuff in there as a framework a guide
and and then rework the iCal import as a plugin to a more general XML node
import module.

Not that I'm offering, but I think this would be a good start.

Eric