[development] Mentor needed

Bevan Rudge bevan at lucion.co.nz
Tue Dec 4 22:31:03 UTC 2007

I posted this recently on Planet Drupal via the CivicActions blog but
have not had any responses yet.

In summary, I need a drupal developer to help me out for a few hours
per week in keeping a usability project on target.  There is a small
stipend from the programme.

I've included an excerpt below, see
http://www.civicactions.com/blog/drupal_mentor_needed_for_season_of_usability_programme
for details and links.

Regards,
Bevan Rudge/

--
Drupal.geek.nz | Gtalk bevan at lucion.co.nz | YIM rudgy_m_nz | .Mac/AOL
b.rudge | skype b.rudge | Twitter.com/BevanR

I'm proud to announce that I'm participating in the Season of
Usability programme.  SoU is similar to Google's Summer of Code, but
in Free/Libre/Open-Source Software. The goal of my SoU project is to
improve the usability of drupal.

As part of the programme I need a technical mentor (a drupal
developer) and a usability mentor (usability expert). Mentors help to
maintain the direction of the project. Zoey and Ron, information
architects at CivicActions, have offered to be the usability mentors.
Now I'm seeking a technical mentor. The technical mentor will help to
ensure that the results and deliverables will be valuable to the
drupal community and integrated into the Drupal project.

Ideally the technical mentor would be someone with a high level of
respect within the Drupal community.

The long term goal of this project is not just to improve usability in
drupal 6 or 7, but to help build sustainable momentum in the drupal
developer community that allows the community to keep drupal usable.

http://www.civicactions.com/blog/drupal_mentor_needed_for_season_of_usability_programme