[development] Updating drupal.org to Drupal 6 release candidate

Chad Phillips -- Apartment Lines chad at apartmentlines.com
Sat Dec 29 22:17:54 UTC 2007

project* needs more manpower help.

specifically, help with the views conversion stuff would be great, and
review/testing of issues listed at http://groups.drupal.org/node/7396
(some of which are holding up project's next release, which holds up
other progress).

when we get to the point in the roadmap where the 6.x port will
happen, then any number of people could help w/ the grunt work there.

if we can get a few more people to really start pitching in more time
with things on the roadmap, then a port in the foreseeable future
would be possible.  without the extra help, there's only so much that
dww, i, and the few others who pitch in regularly can do.

basically, this is the same plea for help that we've been sending out
for a long time now.  :)

hunmonk