[development] drupal 5.1 or 5.0.1

Doug Green douggreen at douggreenconsulting.com
Thu Feb 1 13:25:45 UTC 2007

I think Robert's asking about the "releasemonitor" module.  Robert created
the "version" module which did some simple things related to CVS versions.
I contacted him when I was developing "releasemonitor".  "releasemonitor"
was a first attempt by find programmatically discover which modules were
ready for D5 and which modules had D47 updates.

I've only been coding for Drupal for less than a year, so it's bound to not
"know" the "Drupal" way of doing things.

I hope to update it in the coming months, fix it for php4, and have a
broader discussion about what and how it should do things.  Dries asked if
I'd help contribute this for D6, which I said yes to.

Doug Green
www.douggreenconsulting.com
www.civicactions.com

Changing the world one node at a time!