[development] Content Type - wiki

Matthew Lechleider mattl at onshore.com
Thu Feb 1 14:34:44 UTC 2007

I have been using the Liquid Wiki Engine for Drupal 4.7.4.  It has lots
of bugs/issues, but it will work.  I added wiki as a content type and it
works great.  The syntax is a bit off from media wiki (which most wiki
users are used to).  Please contact me if you have any questions about
it.  The module developers have not touched the projects in months.

http://drupal.org/node/53517