[development] file download stats for January

FGM fgm at osinet.fr
Sun Feb 4 08:44:36 UTC 2007

Hi Greg,

There's something a bit strange with that list: I have several modules, only
one which appears in the ODS file, although one of the invisible modules
(zeitgeist) receives issues and patches from other drupallers, which seems
to imply there has been downloads.

Maybe there is still a "minimal downloads" cutoff limit for that file too ?

fgm / osinet