[development] Bugfix releases for contrib

Rob Thorne rob at torenware.com
Tue Feb 13 20:31:58 UTC 2007

Ken Rickard wrote:

> To be specific, whenever I do a point release, I get new bugs because
> people upgrade or I get new users.  New bugs appear  becuase I'm a
> novice, and I'd prefer not to debate that here.
No reason to be at all worried about that.  Just about *all* software
has bugs in one sense or another.  It's how you (1) learn from
experience, and (2) you learn how to fix bugs you or other people find
that will take from being a "novice" and turn you into an experienced
developer.

So welcome to the club!  And remember, we all started some place.

Rob