[development] Drupal 5 Themer Pack

Earl Miles merlin at logrus.com
Mon Jan 22 16:22:35 UTC 2007

Bèr Kessels wrote:
> Op zondag 21 januari 2007 12:15, schreef Victor Kane:
>
>>Am having trouble posting to your site, so will throw in my interest
>>to participate/approach here.
>
> I too cannot post.

> what you want to make. The only difference? it already exists!

No, the only difference is that yours is a THEME while what I intend to do is
merely a collection of stuff.

You're trying to 'fix' things in Drupal with your theme.

I am merely trying to expose the templates. I want the output to be *precisely*
the same as it is with stock Drupal. That means resisting the urge to fix anything.

There are some very serious differences in what this I have in mind and what
sympal_theme appears to be meant to do.