[development] Referential integrity -- finally?

Sammy Spets sammys-drupal at synerger.com
Mon Jan 22 22:48:10 UTC 2007

Good point Adrian,

I think there needs to be some effort put in to better the abstraction
we currently have. e.g db_add_column() only exists for PostgreSQL. We'd
get rid of a mountain of code if all updates were moved to use that
function for both MySQL and PostgreSQL. It would also reduce the barrier
for module developers to write PostgreSQL compatible code.

What do you guys think of this?

--
Sammy Spets
Synerger Pty Ltd