[development] Naming the CVS abstraction module

Doug Green douggreen at douggreenconsulting.com
Sat Jun 9 17:36:40 UTC 2007

Angie,

Why is version_control preferred over versioncontrol?  I thought we only
used the underscores when the module was extending another module.  And I
thought we had problems with hook functions related to underscores, or is
the problem only related to hook's with underscores?

Doug Green
904-583-3342
www.douggreenconsulting.com

Bringing Ideas to Life with Software Artistry and Invention...
Providing open source software political solutions