[development] idea for an install profile (and "distribution"): devel install

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Thu Mar 1 13:30:12 UTC 2007

Op donderdag 1 maart 2007 12:26, schreef Derek Wright:
> b) does anyone have money to hire someone to work on this?
Can we not make some reverse bounty for this? I am sure all the +1s aer
willing to give some money instead of merely a +1, resulting in a nice buget
to get someone going.

If I recall correct, Robert Douglas was involved in a reverse bounty system a
while ago, can h, or someone else think of a way to organise this. Provided
its a good idea, off course :)

Bèr
--
Drupal, Ruby on Rails and Joomla! development: webschuur.com | Drupal hosting:
www.sympal.nl