[development] Menu feature -- can we lose this, please?

Chris Johnson cxjohnson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 10:54:20 UTC 2007

Excellent references, Bèr.  Thanks for posting them.

I have a similar concern about our permission system becoming a muddied
mixture of models, resulting in a system that is incredibly hard to grok by
administrators and users -- and maybe by even some developers.

Although it doesn't seem to really directly bear on chx's proposal, I can
see how his proposed change may set a course for Drupal permissions which
should be thought out first, as Bèr suggests.