[development] progress control (like in update.php)?

Yves Chedemois yched.drupal at free.fr
Thu Mar 15 16:35:15 UTC 2007

Dries Buytaert a ecrit le 15/03/2007 08:38:

> On 14 Mar 2007, at 00:51, Yves Chedemois wrote:
>
> It would be great if other people could have a careful look at your patch --
> challenge the API and the design choices, and figure out whether you'd
> be able to use this in your modules.

Yes, yes, please :-). Some open issues need feedback.

>   * An improved cron.php -- I think this would map easily onto Neil's
> recent task scheduler proposal.

Yes, I saw that too.
But I'm not sure how update.php-style 'batches' (currently relying on
AJAX redirection or <meta http-equiv="Refresh">) could play with cron tasks.

> Gabor/Goba intends to submit the locale auto-install to core, so maybe
> you can work with him on that?

Well, I'm sort of under a deadline right now, and then away from home
for a few days, but sure, why not.