[development] Views 2: Call for help

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Mon Nov 19 08:10:34 UTC 2007

On Nov 18, 2007, at 10:42 PM, Robert Douglass wrote:

> Could we organize a conference call where Earl steps all interested
> parties through the code at a high level and talks about the task
> list? The Dojo framework would be good for this.

This is a brilliant idea.  Earl, assuming you're up for it, perhaps
you should start a quick poll in the views developer group @ g.d.o
with the times you're available, and let folks vote/comment[1] for
their favorite (so we can get the best turn-out).

I'd be willing to host a similar "dojo session" for people who wanted
to help work on project* D6, if anyone's interested... ;)

Thanks,
-Derek (dww)

[1] Ranked choice voting would be nice for this...