[development] Do not let postgresql hold back great patches

catch catch56 at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 29 09:48:51 UTC 2007

Khalid wrote:

> This is exactly the problem: those who use Drupal on PostgreSQL must
> be the ones who would resolve the SQL differences, test and debug patches,
> ...etc.
>
> They are the ones that have a vested interest in it more than the rest
> of us. All of us want a cross platform cross database CMS, but the testing
>
> work must be done by those who use PostgreSQL.

Which brings us back to the original topic of this thread. And the fact
there's a release critical issue[1] which has been waiting for 4 days and 16
hours now for a quick test on postgresql. I don't think I need to point out
the irony of this situation.

1. http://drupal.org/node/164532 Improve table indices for common queries.