[development] What's a critical issue

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Fri Oct 19 16:45:26 UTC 2007

It's probably a small number of large server farms.  When one of the cybersquatter companies switched their farm from Linux/Apache to Windows/IIS, there was a notable dip from just that one farm.  Of course, no one was actually running a real web site on that farm, so it had no impact on us, just on PHBs who don't know how to read statistics with a critical eye. :-)

--Larry Garfield