[development] XML Sitemap 6.x-1.x-dev: Bugs, Typos & Quality

Nathaniel Catchpole catch56 at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 18 13:13:55 UTC 2008

The issue queue for http://drupal.org/project/xmlsitemap is over there.

Instructions for creating patches are at http://drupal.org/patch/create

Development tarballs are created automatically by the Drupal.org packaging
script and have big red Xs next to them to stop regular users downloading
them. It's the same as checking it out from CVS, except a daily snapshot of
whatever's in there at the time.

Development tarballs are for people to try out and contribute back bug
reports and patches back to the issue queue so they can be rolled into the
next stable release - if you can fix things locally, you could have spent
the time doing this instead of sending a complaint to however many thousand
people subscribe to this list.

Nat