[development] XML Sitemap 6.x-1.x-dev: Bugs, Typos & Quality

matt at mattfarina.com matt at mattfarina.com
Thu Dec 18 13:37:16 UTC 2008

When you talk about the dev-linuxes, dev-kernels, etc. that would be
comparable to drupal core.

Each contributed module is it's own project (like the linux kernel)
but on a much smaller scale. Some of these projects are well
maintained and the issues noted aren't a problem. Some of them, just
like projects all over, could use some love and attention.

If you willing I imagine a lot of maintainers would welcome the help
in creating better projects. I know I would.