[development] So why we do support postgresql?

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Sat Jan 19 22:39:33 UTC 2008

On Jan 19, 2008 7:14 PM, Andrew ft <andrewft at gmail.com> wrote:
> The parallel with the MySQL/Postgres debate is clear, and the arguments are
> identical.

I wonder if Cutler ignored issues in the queue that needed a review
that were spoonfed to him with patches written by someone who didn't
use Mips but who wanted to maintain compatability.  If that were the
case then we'd have a identical situation.

</flamebait>

For the people who said that these threads are useless and that Karoly
is foolish to start them, note that the original issue finally got
reviews and attention...after being posted here.

Greg

--
Greg Knaddison
Denver, CO | http://knaddison.com