[development] Code freeze?

Charlie Gordon cwgordon7 at cwgordon.com
Thu Jun 26 22:12:19 UTC 2008

Dries Buytaert wrote:
> I do think we're doing great work on testing.  I've been committing
> testing related patches on a (almost) daily basis.  That's pretty sweet.
>
> That said, we aren't able to measure our test coverage yet.  In other
> words, it's really hard to tell how well we actually do.  Any updates
> on that?
I've been in contact with the maintainer of the phpcoverage tool we have
been attempting to use, and I will try to generate workable coverage
reports based on the patch they have just recently supplied to increase
the tool's scalability.

However, hook_simpletest() seems to have been removed, so this may
require a core patch... but looking into it. As soon as I've generated
coverage reports, you will hear about it! :)