[development] Project module and extra tags

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Mon Mar 10 22:46:03 UTC 2008

On Mar 10, 2008, at 2:19 PM, Omar Abdel-Wahab wrote:

> As I just said, this might not be a major issue but I see it as an
> inconsistency that may or may not get some attention.

As of a few months ago, this should be prevented.  I don't have the
energy or time to go back and fix old instances of inconsistent tags.

http://drupal.org/node/147494

If you think that new tags are still being created with lowercase in
the "extra" part, please open a new bug in the infrastructure queue
(component: "CVS") with details.

-Derek (dww)