[development] Journal: Track your changes.

Michelle Cox shellmultimedia at gmail.com
Sat May 3 19:36:48 UTC 2008

Well, I can't answer for the project devs but I know I'd love this. I've
often wished I could add a warning to update status to remind me not to
blindly update certain modules. While I avoid hacking modules whenever
possible, there are some times that changes in a module's directory is
unavoidable and my usual practice of deleting the whole directory before
untarring the new one gets me in trouble.

Michelle