[development] Journal: Track your changes.

Joshua Brauer joshua at brauerranch.com
Sat May 3 20:27:35 UTC 2008

I accomplish just this effect by setting the settings for update
status to ignore a module and list my notes as the reason. This
doesn't prevent update status from showing the available update but it
also shows the notes about why I may want to be cautious in updating
the module. The addition of Journal module sounds interesting and
would be great if it was easily plugged in to other systems (Unfuddle
API comes to mind) as well so there was a place to track truly site-
specific changes that won't be change on d.o

Josh

Joshua Brauer

Brauer Ranch Ltd. Co.
http://BrauerRanch.com