[development] Drupal API Page with Comments?

Angela Byron drupal-devel at webchick.net
Wed Feb 4 00:03:02 UTC 2009

On 3-Feb-09, at 6:58 PM, Margie Roswell wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think it would be enormously helpful to drupal users if a core and
> contributed modules API site enabled comments.
>
> Something like this:
> http://us.php.net/manual/en/function.is-array.php
>
> Is there any reason this couldn't be done? Throwing the idea out
> there. Is this the right place to post this idea, or is it better
> discussed somewhere else? Any technical or social reasons we shouldn't
> do this?

Technical reasons, yes. See: http://drupal.org/node/101308, which is
postponed pending more important bug fixes like http://drupal.org/node/300031
  and http://drupal.org/node/100680 and http://drupal.org/node/84207.

In other words, if you want to see this happen, API module needs some
love. :)

-Angie