[development] Drupal API Page with Comments?

Neil Drumm drumm at delocalizedham.com
Wed Feb 4 16:35:56 UTC 2009

Excellent response. Basically, I want to fix the gaping holes in
documentation, like objects not being documented, before adding new
features.

Additionally, some infrastructure issues need to be solved.
api.drupal.org is currently a separate site. There is no way I am
making another place to log in. We need to get single sign on working
or merge sites first. We will be tackling this at the redesign sprint
in Paris (http://drupal.org/node/356002).

I will work with the documentation team to set the comment policy. A
new place to add comments means we will also get spam, useless
comments and comments that should be incorporated into the main
documentation.

-Neil

--
Neil Drumm