[development] My first post: path_set_alias() and multiple aliases

Peter Droogmans Peter at attiks.com
Fri Feb 20 18:41:14 UTC 2009

My 2c

If I remember correctly from my DB classes, all tables in a relational databases are unordered, you cannot assume an order. My experience is that all databases use table (or insertion) order for simple select statements (like select x from y), but you might get "strange" ordering while using grouping / having clauses. So the safest is to specify the order, you never know if mysql is going to behave differently.

Peter